Brother Hl L2300d Scan
INSTALL THE DRIVER
You need to install the appropriate driver on your computer to access your printer. For your Brother HL L2300D printer, you can install the driver using the supplied CD drive. If your computer doesn’t include a CD drive, visit Brother’s website and get the compatible driver. Adhere to the instructions below to download and install the compatible driver.
- From your default browser, visit the official page of Brother.
- Enter your printer model and press Enter.
- When you are directed to the product support page, click Downloads.
- Ensure that your OS is selected on the Downloads page and click OK.
- Now, select the driver package you prefer and click on it.
- On the following page, click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- Your driver will be downloaded to the specified destination within a short period.
- Now, locate the driver in the Downloads folder and run the setup file for Brother Hl L2300d Scanner.
- If you see the User Account Control (UAC) dialog box, click Yes.
- When the license agreement screen appears, accept the terms and conditions.
- When prompted, connect your printer and computer using a USB cable.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
PRINT FROM YOUR BROTHER HL-L2300D PRINTER
- Open the document or the image that you want to print and press the Ctrl and P keys simultaneously.
- Ensure that your Brother printer is selected. Click the Printing Preferences/Preferences button to open the printer driver window.
- On the following screen, click the Paper Size drop-down menu and select the paper size that you have loaded into the paper tray.
- Select the orientation as Portrait or Landscape.
- Now, specify the number of copies in the Copies field.
- Select your paper type in the Media Type drop-down menu.
- If you want to print multiple pages, click the Multiple Page drop-down menu and select your preferred option.
- If necessary, change the print settings and click OK.
- Now, your printer will start printing the documents/images you have sent.
In case you have any other questions about Brother Hl L2300d Scanner setup, you can reach our technical experts for assistance.