Scan To Computer On Canon MF743CDW
Preparing The Printer
- Check to make sure that your Canon MF743Cdw printer’s initial physical setup is completed.
- Next, make sure that the necessary printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Also, your computer and the Canon printer should be connected to the same network.
- Get the original that you want to scan and keep it aside.
- Make sure that your printer is not performing any printer-related operation.
Initiate The Scan Operation
After preparing your Canon MF743Cdw scan to computer operation, initiate the scan operation by following the instructions given below.
- Turn on your Canon printer if it is turned off.
- On the scanner glass of your printer, place the original that you want to scan. Make sure you have placed the original correctly.
- Now, initiate the scan operation by pressing the Scan button on the printer’s Home screen.
- If you have enabled the Send Function Authorization setting on your printer, then the screen titled Login for Authentication Setting will open. Enter the required information in the given fields and tap Log In.
- On the Scan Basic Features screen, select the Computer option.
- If prompted, choose the computer that is connected to your printer.
- Now, the existing scan settings will be displayed on the screen. (Note: Use the MF Scan Utility tool if you wish to change the scan settings.)
- After configuring the scan settings, tap Start on the printer screen.
- Now, your Canon printer will start to scan the placed original.
- Once the scanning is completed, a copy of it will be saved on your computer.
To know more about how to perform the Canon Mf743Cdw scan to computer operation, contact us.