Epson Printer Scan Multiple Pages
Complete Your Printer’s Initial Setup
Before scanning your documents, ensure that you have completed your printer’s initial setup. The following instructions will guide you in that regard.
Download And Install The Software
To scan your documents to your computer, you should install the appropriate printer driver on your computer. You can install the software using the supplied installation CD. If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive or you have misplaced the installation disk, you can get the software from Epson’s official website. Follow these instructions to know the procedure for epson printer scan multiple pages in detail.
- From your default browser, visit the official support page of Epson.
- Enter your printer model in the search area and click Search.
- When taken to the product support page, click Downloads.
- Now, your OS will be detected, and the compatible drivers will be displayed.
- Select the scanner driver and click Download.
- The chosen driver will start downloading on your computer.
- Now, find the downloaded driver file and run it.
- Follow the prompts and complete the driver installation.
Place Your Originals On The Scanner Glass
- Open the document cover of your printer and place your originals on the scanner glass with the print side facing down.
- Adjust the originals against the indicated corner edges.
- To scan multiple pages, place multiple originals on the scanner glass and make sure to leave at least 20 mm gap from each other. Then, close the document cover.
Scan Your Documents
- Ensure that you have connected your Epson printer and computer over a network or using a USB cable for do your epson xp 410 scan multiple pages process.
- Press the Home button. Using the navigation buttons, select the Scan option and press OK.
- When it shows you the scan options, select your preferred option using the left and right arrow buttons and press OK.
- You can scan your documents to a memory card, cloud, and computer.
- If you have selected Scan to computer (JPEG)/Scan to computer (PDF) and connected your printer and computer over a network, select the destination computer when it shows you a list of nearby network computers.
- In case you have connected your printer and computer using a USB cable, the scanned documents will reach the computer to which you have connected the printer.
- Finally, press the Start button to begin the scanning process. Your printer will scan all the pages you have placed on the scanner glass.
- You can modify the default scan settings using Epson Event Manager. To do it, open the application and click Make Job Settings. Modify the necessary settings and click OK.
This is how you should do epson xp 410 scan multiple pages. For further questions and clarifications, reach our technical experts for assistance using the call option on this page.