Epson Xp 434 Scan To Computer
Steps For Scan To A Computer With The Epson Xp-434 Printer
- Scan and share photos on popular cloud services and social media services like Facebook
- Convenient connectivity options, etc.
This page shows you how to “scan to a computer with the Epson XP-434 printer". You can scan a document from your Epson XP printer’s control panel or the computer (using the Epson Scan Icon software) and save its copy to your computer, a memory card, a cloud account, etc., as per your preferences. The upcoming section will walk you through the process of preparing the Epson Xp 434 Scan To Computer operation.
Preparing For “scan To Computer”
- Initially, ensure that your Epson printer is turned on and ready for the scan operation.
- Next, check if your printer is connected to the computer.
- If not, connect it to the computer over a USB, wired, or Wi-Fi connection.
- Make sure that the necessary scanner drivers are installed on your computer.
- Get the original you want to scan and place it on the scanner glass with its scan side facing down.
Scan To Computer
- Ensure that the printer’s home screen is opened. (Press Home if necessary).
- Select the Scan option from the home screen using the arrow buttons.
- Press the OK button to continue with the scan to computer operation.
- Now, the Scan screen displaying the available scan options will open.
- Choose the Scan to Computer (JPEG), Scan to Computer (PDF), Scan to Computer (Email), or Scan to Computer (WSD) option on the Scan screen.
- Now, select the USB Connection option on the opened screen if your printer is connected to the computer using a USB cable.
- Similarly, choose the connected computer if the printer is connected to the computer over a wireless or wired connection.
- Configure the scan settings, and finally, press the Start button.
Now, your Epson XP-434 printer will start the “scan to computer” operation. Contact us to know more about the Epson Xp 434 Scan To Computer operation.