Epson Scan Multiple Pages
Scan Multiple Pages With Epson Xp-440
Preparing The Devices
You can use Epson Scan 2 to scan multiple pages of the same or different documents and save them as PDF or Multi-TIFF files with the Epson XP-440 printer. The scan process is straightforward to perform. However, before you begin the scan operation, check whether your printer is prepared for the same. If not, follow the instructions below.
- Initially, complete the printer’s hardware setup, such as unpacking the printer, installing the ink cartridges, etc., if you haven’t done it yet.
- Next, switch on your printer if it is turned off.
- Get the original (hard copy) of the document you want to do Epson Xp 440 Scan Multiple Pages.
- Make sure that the protective sheet from the scanner glass is removed.
- Check if your printer is connected to the computer. If not, connect these two devices and install the latest and most compatible printer driver on your computer.
- When installing the printer driver, make sure to install the necessary scanner drivers, such as the Epson Scan 2 software.
- Check if your printer is performing any printing, copying, or other printer-related operation. If yes, wait for it to complete, and then initiate the scan operation.
Initiating The Scan Operation
- Open the scanner cover of your printer.
- Get the original.
- Place the first page of the original on the scanner glass with its print-side facing down.
- Now, open the Epson Scan 2 software on your computer for epson scan multiple pages process.
- For Windows 10: Open the Windows menu. Choose the All Apps option followed by EPSON. Now, locate and click on the Epson Scan 2 app in the opened window.
- For Mac: Open the Applications folder on your Mac computer. Locate the Epson Software folder and double-click on it. Now, open the Epson Scan 2 software by double-clicking on it.
- Check if your Epson printer is selected correctly on the Epson Scan 2 software screen. If not, choose the printer model correctly from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Similarly, choose the Scan Settings and Mode options from the corresponding drop-down menus.
- Now, click on the Main Settings tab.
- Select the Scanner Glass option from the Document Source drop-down menu.
- If you wish to scan the document stored on your computer, choose the My PC option from the Document Source drop-down menu. Click Browse if necessary and select the document you want to scan.
- Set the Document Size, Image Type, Scan Resolution, and other settings as per your preferences for epson scan multiple page.
- Choose the Add Page option from the After Scanning Option drop-down menu.
- Similarly, select the PDF or Multi-TIFF option from the Image Format drop-down menu.
- If you wish to configure the advanced settings, click on the Advanced Settings tab beside Main Settings.
- After configuring the settings, preview the configured settings.
- Finally, click the Scan button.
- Now, your Epson printer will scan the first page of the document.
- Once it is scanned, the dialog box prompting you to save/edit the scanned copy and continue with the scan operation will open.
- Click Add Next Page to continue with the scan operation.
- Similarly, scan and save all the pages of the document with the Epson XP-440 printer.
Need further real-time assistance in Epson Xp 440 Scan Multiple Pages with Epson printer? Then, contact us now using the call option on this page.