How To Scan From Flat-Bed Scanner Glass?
- Lift the document cover and place the documents on the scanner glass.
Close the document cover and open the ScanSoft PaperPort. Choose Start -> All Programs -> Scan Soft PaperPort xx ->
- Select the scanner and scanning profile. Press the Scan button available on the panel.
- The Brother printer will start scanning the documents.
- Once the scanning completes, it will prompt to scan more pages.
- To scan more pages, load the document on the scanner glass and select Scan More Pages.
- Choose Done after finishing the scan operation. The scanned file will be saved in My PaperPort Documents.
For any assistance in performing the above steps to scan multiple pages at once on Brother printer, contact our technical support team.