How To Scan On Canon Ts3122
Preparing for the scan:
First things first, before beginning the scan, make sure these things are done.
- Turn on your printer.
- If the printer is already on, make sure it is not in the midst of any other printing or scanning tasks.
- The printer should be connected to a computer or mobile device. The connection can be using a USB cable or over a network. But make sure the connection is firm.
- If you are going to scan from your computer, make sure the scanning software is installed on the computer. If you haven’t installed the scanning software, you can download it from the official Canon support page for your printer.
With these checks done, you are ready to scan your document.
Steps to scan on Canon TS3122:
Here, we have given the steps to scan the document from your computer using the IJ Scan Utility. Now, let’s begin.
- On your computer, open the Canon IJ Scan Utility from the Start menu.
- Go to your printer and open the scanner lid.
- Place your document on the scanner glass. The printed side of the document should face down. Make sure you align the original with the mark on the scanner glass.
- Come back to your computer.
- In the IJ Scan Utility, click the Settings box.
- Make the required settings for the scan and click the OK button.
- Now, based on the document you have loaded on the scanner glass, click on Auto, Document, or Photo.
- The document will be scanned from your Canon TS3122 printer and saved to your computer.