Scan To Email On Lexmark Printer
Getting Started With The Scan To Email Setup:
Using Embedded Web Server:
- On your Windows computer, open a web browser.
- Go to your printer’s web page by typing its IP address in the address bar.
- In the left navigation bar, select Setting and then navigate to the Email setup page.
On the Email setup page, you need to enter the required SMTP details.
Entering The SMTP Details:
- In the primary SMTP gateway, type your email address and then enter the gateway port as 465.
- Enter the reply address in the Reply address field to know How To Set Up Scan To Email On Lexmark Printer.
- From the Use SSL/TLS drop-down menu, you can select the Negotiate option.
- Now, select the No authentication required option from the SMTP Server Authentication drop-down menu.
- Select User Session Email address and Password from the User-Initiated Email drop-down menu.
- Finally, click Submit.
If you wish to create an Email shortcut setup, you can select Email Shortcut Setup from the Settings option. Now, you’ve successfully completed the scan to email setup using an embedded web server. Let us now see the alternative method for setting up a scan to email setup using the Lexmark printer operation panel.
Scan To Email Setup Using SmartSolutions:
- On your printer operation panel, press the Settings icon on the home screen.
- Now, select Email Setup to know How To Set Up Scan To Email On Lexmark Printer.
- Touch Yes. The Email Setup Wizard appears now.
- On the Email Setup screen, type your email address and then press OK.
- You can continue with the on-screen instructions.
You need to enter the required SMTP server settings on the Email Setup screen.
Entering The SMTP Settings:
- In the SMTP Server field, you can type the email address.
- You can set the required Port number in the SMTP Port field.
- While choosing the Authentication type, you can select one of the following options.
- Plain TLS
- You can select the Plain or Plain TLS option for a secure connection.
- Finally, save the changes and start the scanning process.
Hopefully, you’ve learned How To Set Up Scan To Email On Lexmark Printer.