HP Deskjet 2600 Scan To Pdf
Scan To Pdf - HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
The Scan to PDF operation is straightforward. However, before you begin the scan operation, check whether your Computer and the printer are prepared for the same. If not, prepare the devices and then begin the Scan to PDF operation.
Preparing The Devices
- Complete the HP printer’s hardware setup processes, such as loading paper, installing ink cartridges, etc., if you haven’t done it yet.
- Install the most compatible and latest scanner driver on your computer if you haven’t installed it yet.
- Get the original you want to scan and place it aside.
HP Deskjet 2600 Scan To Pdf (windows)
- Begin the Scan to PDF process by loading the original on the printer's scanner glass. Ensure that the scan side of the original is facing down on the scanner glass.
- Now, open the printer software on your computer.
- Go to the Scan section. Click on Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now, a screen displaying the available Scan Shortcuts will open.
- Click on the Save as PDF tab. Now, the ‘Scan Shortcut Settings: Save as PDF’ box will open on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Choose a document or photo (that you have placed on the scanner glass of your printer) from the Item Type drop-down menu.
- Similarly, choose the Page Sides, Page Size, Source, Image, and Destination options from the drop-down menus.
- Finally, click Scan to scan the placed original with the configured scan settings.
- You can also send the scanned original as a PDF attachment with the email software that you’re using on your computer.
- To do so, choose the Email as PDF option on the Scan Shortcuts screen.
- Next, configure the HP DeskJet 2600 Scan to PDF settings as per your needs.
- Finally, click the Scan button.
- Now, your HP printer will start scanning the placed document and save or send it as a PDF file.
Contact us if you need real-time assistance in HP deskjet 2600 scan to pdf process. You can use the Call button to get in touch with our technical experts.