HP DESKJET 2722 SCANNER
- All you have to do for the scanner setup is load the original documents on the scanner glass. After inserting the document, you’ll have to check whether the printer is actually ready for doing the scanning process. Using the HP Smart app, it is easy to scan every document.
- Initially, you’ll have to download the HP Smart app if you haven’t downloaded it on your Windows computer. Go to the Downloads folder. Locate and select the HP Smart application.
- On the HP Smart application, select the Scan tile.
- You’ll find three options under that required tab. Select the required option.
Scanning the document using the HP printer software
- Initially, you need to ensure that the HP printer driver is installed on your computer. Furthermore, have a look at your printer and see whether it is connected or not.
- Launch the HP printer software. Click the Start menu on your Windows computer.
- From the available list, select the HP option and continue to click your HP printer name(HP DeskJet 2722 scanner).
- Click the Scan option under Print & Scan.
- Note: You'll find information related to scanning the document as an email attachment.
- Next, click the Scan a document or Photo option. Select Email as PDF or Email as JPEG to send the document in the desired format.
- Finally, click Scan.
Additionally, you can also create a shortcut that can be used for changing the scan settings, and also you’ll have to check the settings that you’ve done already. So, just follow the instructions as provided. Do you wish to change the scan settings? Here’s how to do it.
Changing the scan settings:
- On your Windows computer, launch the printer software.
- Click Scan under the Print & Scan option. Now, click the Scan a Document or Photo option. Next, select the More link icon in the HP Scan dialog box. You’ll find every setting in the left column of the window. Choose the required settings and continue to scan the documents.
You’re done with hp deskjet 2722 scanner setup. It would be best if you implement the solutions as described above for an easy setup.