Scan To Computer On Lexmark MB2442
You can use either the Lexmark Scanback Utility or Windows Fax & Scan to perform the scan to computer operation.
Method 1: Using Lexmark Scanback Utility
- Initially, you have to create a scan profile using the Lexmark Scanback Utility.
- To do so, open the utility and click on the Setup button.
- In the prompted file, type your Lexmark Mb2442printer’s IP address. After adding your printer’s IP address, set the scan preferences such as the size of the original that you’re scanning, file format, scan resolution, a profile name of your desire, location to save the scanned copy, etc.
- After setting the scan preferences, click Finish to perform Lexmark Mb2442 Scan To Computer.
- Now, load the original that you want to scan on the scanner glass of your printer.
- Select Scan > Scan Profile.
- Perform the scan to computer operation by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
Method 2: Using Windows Fax And Scan
Before using this method, check whether your Lexmark printer is connected and added to the computer. If yes, follow the below instructions. Otherwise, add your printer to the computer, and then follow the below instructions.
- On the scanner glass, place the document to be scanned.
- Open Windows Fax and Scan on your computer.
- Choose the scanner source and set the scan settings as per your desire.
- Click OK and begin the scan by tapping the Scan button.
- Initially, load the original that you want to scan on the scanner glass or in the ADF of your printer.
- Next, on your Mac computer, open Printers & Scanners.
- In the opened window, select your Lexmark printer.
- Click the Scan button followed by Open Scanner.
- Configure the scan settings as per your desire and click Scan.
To know more about the Lexmark Mb2442 Scan To Computer contact us.