Scan To Computer Lexmark Mc3326 Printer
You can scan your original document from the Lexmark MC3326 printer and send the copy to the following scan destinations.
- USB or network connected computer
The Scan to Computer feature allows you to scan your original to your computer in various methods. For detailed instructions about using the Lexmark MC3326 printer’s Scan to Computer feature, go through the steps given below.
Method 1: Using Windows Fax and Scan
- Before starting, ensure that your printer firmware is updated to the most recent version.
- Next, verify if you have completed the basic printer settings for Lexmark Mc3326 Scan To Computer.
- Ensure that you have installed the Lexmark printer driver on your computer.
- Connect your printer and computer via a USB cable or over a wireless network.
- Load the original document into the ADF or place it on the scanner glass.
- On your computer, open Windows Fax and Scan from the Start menu.
- Choose your scan source from the Source menu.
- Input the required scan settings and scan your document from your Lexmark MC3326 printer to your computer.
Method 2: Using Lexmark ScanBack Utility
- On your Windows computer, download the Lexmark ScanBack Utility from the official Lexmark site.
- Run the downloaded utility and click Next to do Lexmark Mc3326 Scan To Computer.
- Click Setup and add your Lexmark MC3326 printer by using its IP address.
- Click Close followed by Next.
- Choose the scan size, file format, resolution, and profile name.
- Specify the location on your computer to save the scanned document after starting the scan.
- Create a file name for your scan and click Next.
- Click Finish and load the original document into the ADF or scanner glass on your printer.
- Go to the Lexmark MC3326 printer and tap Scan to Computer on the touchscreen panel.
- Choose your scan profile and scan your document.
- For Lexmark Mc3326 Scan To Computer Ensure that you have loaded the original document into the ADF or on the scanner glass.
- Verify the connection between your printer and Mac.
- On your Mac, launch Image Capture via Spotlight.
- Alternatively, click the Apple menu and select the System Preferences option.
- Click the Printers & Scanners icon in the System Preferences window.
- Click the Scan tab and select Open Scanner.
- Specify the location to save your scanned document after starting the scan.
- Select the scan size, scan source, scan resolution, and other scan settings.
- Finally, click the Scan button to scan your document and save it to your computer.
You have now seen about Lexmark Mc3326 Scan To Computer feature.