How To Scan A Document To Pdf From Pantum Printer
Some of the advantages of working with a Pantum printer are:
- Easy setup and installation
- Solid prints
Here, you will learn how to scan a document to PDF and save it on your computer using the Pantum printer.
- Ensure that you have performed a neat installation of the Pantum printer (hardware setup and software setup).
- Make sure that the Pantum driver is installed and the printer is connected to the computer (USB setup or Wireless setup).
Placing the originals:
- To scan, you need the original copy of the document. Based on the type of Pantum printer you are using, place the document on the scanner glass or in the ADF.
- If the original document is placed on the scanner glass, ensure that the document is facing downwards.
- If the document is placed in the Auto Document Feeder, place it with the print side facing outside.
Scan To Pdf:
- Ensure that the Pantum printer is turned on.
- Press the Scan button.
- The printer will enter the scan mode.
- Open the printer driver installed on your computer.
- Select the Scan option.
- You will see the preview of the document on the left side.
- Click the Basic Settings tab.
- Select the source of the document from the drop-down list.
- Select the Resolution and Color mode from the respective drop-down lists.
- Click the Scan button.
- The document will be saved in a PDF format on your computer.
With the simple procedure described above, you can scan a document to PDF from a Pantum printer. If you have queries related to this article, click the CALL button. Our dedicated technical team will assist you through the process.